Friday, May 15, 2009

make a cup of tea, and put a record on

En la tarde, la lluvia, el trabajo, sólo una lámpara prendida, mi taza de té, apenas salgo de bañarme y aunque haga frío afuera yo estoy calientita. Lo siento por los que tuvieron que salir de sus casas.
Voy a prepararme otra taza de té y a seguir escuchando "Waking up" de Elastica, la versión en vivo de The Radio one sessions.




I'd work very hard but I'm lazy
I can't take the pressure and it's starting to show
In my heart you know that it pains me
A life of leisure is no life you know

Waking up and getting up has never been easy,
Oh oh, I think you should know.
Waking up and getting up has never been easy,
Oh, oh, I think you should know.
Oh, oh, I think you should go.
Make a cup of tea, and put a record on.

I'd work very hard but I'm lazy
I've got a lot of songs but they're all in my head.
I'll get a guitar and a lover who pays me
If I can't be a star I won't get out of bed.

Waking up and getting up has never been easy,
Oh, oh, I think you should know.
Waking up and getting up has never been easy,
Oh, oh, I think you should know.
Oh, oh, I think you should go.
Make a cup of tea, and put a record on.

4 comments:

Zabioloco said...

pues yo lleguè a Gdl, y me sirvieron tequila...
terminè saliendo

Pero es envidia; un fin de semana sin moverte...

Hace 2 meses que no tengo uno de esos fines perezosos....
saludos Towers

I'm Violet Veela said...

Viva el té, o las infusiones para aquellos quisquillosos

Adriana Degetau said...

Las nubes, me encantan las nubes, el trabajo, las luces blancas de oficina, mi taza de earl gray, apenas salgo al baño. Envidiable ¿o?

oscarinn said...

para tardes lluviosas la canción es "last days of disco" de Yo la Tengo es ideal.